- Your account is part of a conversion effort to upgrade the equipment you use for payment card acceptance and activate a new processing system.
- This conversion will deliver greater security, an enhanced level of service, and faster response time at the point-of-sale.
- No other aspects of your merchant account has changed.
- The FedEx package you received includes everything you need to get started, including a new EMV-compliant terminal, a Technical Support Help Desk sticker, a Quick Reference Guide and a Keypad Overlay.
- This new technology meets all 2015 mandatory compliance regulations and supports the same card acceptance options as your old terminal.
- The new equipment and system upgrade positions you to start accepting emerging payment options, including EMV, Apple Pay, and American Express OptBlue.
- You will have a one-time equipment upgrade fee applied to your next billing statement.
- To activate the new equipment and system upgrade now, please call our Premier Merchant Support Team at 1-877-764-2570 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. CST, Monday – Friday. A representative will walk you or your designated employee through the terminal install and training procedure specific to your credit card machine(s). Please have the contents of this packet readily available when you call, as you may be asked to reference specific information therein.
Have more questions? Submit a request