- Branding and Receipt Settings
- Updating Logo and Business Contact Information
- Emailed Receipts
- Printed Receipts
Within the 'Branding and Receipt Settings' page you can choose to brand your receipts with a logo andBusiness Information. You can then choose if, and where, that information appears in both your email receipts and your printed receipts.
To get to the 'Branding and Receipt Settings' page:
The first thing you'll need to do is update the PayHub Virtual Hub with the 'Business Information' and 'Logo' that you will be using to brand your receipts.
- Enter the corresponding business contact information in the 'Business Information' input fields.
- Select the 'Local File' button to upload an image from your files (Recommended). We will host your uploaded image on our servers. You can also enter an the URL if the image is hosted somewhere online.
Receipts of all successful transactions are automatically emailed to the customer if an email address is entered along with the transaction. You can also have the administrator of your PayHub Virtual Hub, or one or more other recipients, automatically sent email receipts by using the 'Emailed Receipts' feature. You can also choose to include a custom message, the Transaction Note, or your Business Address in the email receipt. [NOTE: There is an exception with receipts for recurring bills. Admins that have elected to be copied on all notifications are only copied on failed transactions for recurring bills. Please see the "Why don't I see my notification emails when recurring bill transaction has successfully processed?" PayHub Support ( support.payhub.com ) article for more details.]
To do so:
- Enter an email, or more than one comma separated emails, for those recipients you would like to have copied on each successful transaction.
- Check the Check box next to 'Include the account admin on automated email receipt notification...' to have the current admin copied on each successful transaction to their email on file.
- Check the Check box next to 'Business Address' to include your business address in the emailed receipt.
- Check the Check box next to 'Note' to include the Note from the transaction in the emailed receipt.
- Select the Check box next to 'Message at bottom' to include a custom message at the bottom of theemailed receipt.
- Enter the custom message you would like to include in your receipt into the text field directly below 'Message at bottom'.
You can customize your printed receipt by choosing which items to include. A CHECKED item will appear on the printed receipt, an UNchecked item will NOT appear. You can also choose whether an item you've selected appears on the Top or the bottom of the printed receipt. You can also choose to add a custom message at the bottom of the printed receipt.
To do so:
- Check the Check box next to the corresponding field to include it in the printed receipt.
- 'Business Name' (ALWAYS INCLUDED!)
- 'DBA Address'
- 'Phone #'
- 'Fax #'
- 'Web Address'
- 'User ID (as Cashier), Terminal Nickname'
- 'Receipt ID, Date and Time' (ALWAYS INCLUDED!)
- Select 'Top' or 'Bottom' from the drop-down of the corresponding field to set it to appear at the Topor the Bottom of printed receipts.
- Check the Check box next to 'Message at bottom' to include a custom message at the bottom ofprinted receipts.
- Enter the custom message you would like to include at the bottom of your printed receipt into the text field directly below 'Message at bottom'.